Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies, the name says it all! I have been tweaking this recipe for a long time and it has been my favorite brownie recipe for years! Chocolaty, fudgy and gluten-free, these brownies are easily prepared in 10 minutes.
So what makes these brownies the Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies? They are moist, crispy on the outside and perfectly gooey in the middle and stay that way for days! The texture is incredible! These Brownies have a rich chocolate flavor, but are not too sweet. You can use semi-sweet chocolate, dark chocolate, or a mix of both! I have tried it all and like using semi-sweet chocolate the best, but either will work. Using dark chocolate will give the brownies a deeper chocolate flavor.
This has been my go-to brownie recipe for years! And not only for brownies, if that makes sense?! If I need a homemade gift to a last minute invitation, I will make my UCFB. If you think that brownies, doesn’t sound fancy enough to bring to a dinner invitation (even though I think that the name “Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies” is a sure winner!) you can refer to them as a chocolate tarte ;)
I have made these brownies so many times, I’m positive that I could make them in my sleep. So why have I deprived you, my lovely readers, for all this time? I really don’t know. I think I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to share this recipe with you. So what better way to share my Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe than with my first recipe video!
The only two things to consider when making my brownies:
- Beat the final mixture long enough, at least for a minute.
- Do not over bake the brownies to achieve that perfectly fudgy center. They should be slightly crispy on the top and just set in the center.
- 225g chocolate, chopped
- 60g butter (organic)
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 eggs (organic)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g corn starch
- 15g unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a square (20 x 20 cm) baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chopped chocolate together with the butter and sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir the mixture constantly to prevent it from burning. Once it is smooth, remove it from the heat and set it aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture to the eggs and beat until combined. Add the corn starch, cocoa powder and salt and beat the mixture for a good minute, until smooth. Pour the mixture in the prepared baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Let the brownies cool in the pan before slicing them.
* adapted from David Lebovitz
I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it! And if you make the brownies yourself, tag me (@bowsessed) on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #UCFB (Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies). I can’t wait to see your results!
P.S. Venturing in the world of filming has been a scary thing for me! I have been very lucky to have my amazing cousin by my side, dealing with the technical aspect of filming, so that I can simply concentrate on creating a mouthwatering dessert for the camera! Thank you, P.!!
ImanMarch 27, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Damn it looks yummy! A must do :)
VickiMarch 28, 2015 at 7:27 pm
Thanks! They are my absolute favorite :)
Acai Cacao Truffles - Bowsessed™June 20, 2015 at 12:51 pm
[…] buy plain, unsweetened cocoa powder. I use cocoa for baking cakes and brownies, for example for my Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies, but if I’m making something raw and healthy then I will use […]
Lemon Drizzle Cake - Bowsessed™July 10, 2015 at 9:45 am
[…] cake with that drizzle. Personally I think among those should also be a killer brownie recipe (Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Brownies) and a fluffy “coffee cake” (Raspberry Amaretto Cake), just to name a […]
Easy Homemade Caramel Sauce - Bowsessed™October 16, 2015 at 7:01 am
[…] me on Instagram, you may already know what it is ;) This Caramel Sauce is also amazing on top of my ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES, just saying […]