Time is flying by and if you are like me and haven’t started your Christmas shopping, here are a few gift ideas for your loved ones.
I have been living in the library for the past days studying for exams and I can’t wait for them to be over, so that I can get in the Christmas mood. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ;)
1. Daniel Wellington watch. I love the colours of this watch and this would also be a very nice gift for him.
2. Urbanears headphones. I really like the look of the headphones and they come in a lot of different colours.
3. Cambridge Satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company. This bag is on top of my wishlist this year. It is a casual… They are available in a wide range of sizes (from 11″ to 15″) and what I love is that you can customise the satchel with your name or initials.
4. M.A.C. Fabulousness eye shadow palette in smoky eyes
5. Marc Jacobs metallic pouches, perfect for makeup or can be used as a clutch
6. Jo Malone candle. My favourite is the red roses candle, it smells delicious. And you can never go wrong with candles!
7. Glitter bow make up bag from Ted Baker. Students enjoy a 15% discount in stores ;)
Happy shopping everyone! :)