Mom, if you are reading this (which I know you are), turn off your computer NOW! I know you don’t want me to get you anything for Mother’s Day, but I will do it anyways!
My mom does not believe in celebrating a holiday, forced upon us by flower and beauty shops. She always says that to her every day is Mother’s Day. I, on the other hand, like to spoil my lovely mommy once in a while!
If you are lacking gift ideas this year, here are some inspirations for you: Gifts for the loving mother who is fabulous and has everything! ;)
1. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Honey Bath €45. The name alone makes me want to jump in the tub. And the honey dipper is just the cutest thing. Treat your mommy with a luxurious bath experience (and then try it for yourself). This is definitely also on my wishlist!
2. J.Crew twisted pearl necklace $98. Very classy and sophisticated.
3. Ooh la la Jouer cosmetic bag £49. Playful and chic at the same time, this leather pouch is made out of gorgeous, soft pink leather.
4. Therapie Boost Hair & Body Wash £17. A trusted favorite of my mom. The scent is fruity and zesty while also being fresh with mint and rosemary notes. I have talked about Therapie and the Boost Hair & Body Wash here before.
5. Jo Malone Red Roses €92. Red roses are always a good idea and these are more lasting than in the bouquet form. Red roses is a strong rose fragrance but at the same time light and summery. It smells very feminine and lasts all day, which I haven’t found in a pure rose perfume before. All my thoughts about Red Roses can be found here.
6. Anthropologie Umbrella Ring Dish €10. Practical and cute. I got one for myself! :)
“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother”.
Mommy, I knew you would continue reading! That is why I got you something completely different! ;) Love you!