I love navy stripes and you can never go wrong with the color combination of navy, white and red in summer! It’s so classy and never goes out of style.
These are a few things I found online while browsing and I must admit I ordered the bikini and Mocks.
1. ASOS navy, backless jumpsuit with a cute little bow on the back. Perfect for a day at the beach!
2. Mocks in Buenos Aires blue. I discovered Mocks when they were on sale at Office and fell in love with them! They are comfy, super cute and won’t be ruined if you get into the rain.
3. French Connection nay striped dress. This is a classic.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. in red (fire engine). I have been eyeing this beauty for a while now, it is just so versatile and would go with pretty much everything.
5. Red Valentino striped sweater dress with a lace ruffle at the bottom. This could also be a cute DIY to an oversized sweater. If only I could sew!
6. Jack Wills Berenton playsuit. This is perfect as a beach cover up.
7. ASOS mini knot bikini. ASOS says they are knots but for me they are bows :D
8. Jack Wills Shipstone dress with a lovely bow in the back (I’m waiting for this one to go on sale ;) )
9. French Connection Nora Bow sandals in coral.
The sweater at the top is a beautiful cashmere sweater with an anchor from J.Crew (now on sale!).
What is your favorite summer look?