I know I’m really late with my gift guides… But if you are still looking for a Christmas present for a man in your life you may find this gift guide helpful.
I always find it difficult to find gifts for men and usually end up buying clothes. If you are like me, here are some ‘cooler’ alternatives for this year ;)
1. i-stubble Trimmer £35. Get it for your man so that he will be able to maintain the perfect stubble look every day.
2. Ted Baker Moccasin slipper £55. Stylish and comfortable at the same time!
3. Denon Sound Base €260. Simply place your TV on the sound bar to experience a high-quality sound experience. You can also connect it with your laptop or smartphone via Bluetooth to listen to music.
4. Uniqlo Cashmere Beanie £29.90. I bought one of these luxurious beanies for myself and I love it! It is super soft and keeps you warm.
5. Tefal OptiGrill £129.90. My bf has been talking about this grill since it came out! It would definitely be a great gift for all hobby grillmasters. Through a sensor the grill measures the thickness of the meat to make sure that it is perfectly cooked to your taste.
6. Acqua di Parma Colonia €73. It is a very classy, sophisticated perfume that is timeless. It has warm woody notes as well as light lemon notes.
7. Urbanears Zinken headphones €65. These headphones are really comfortable and let you isolate outside noise. You can easily listen to music together as you can plug a second pair of headphones into the open socket.
Let me know if you have other great gift ideas! I’d love to know as I’m still not done with my Christmas shopping.. :(