I am still in the middle of accomplishing my Christmas shopping this year. I’ve created this gift guide for girlfriends, sisters and moms to get a bit more organized and to share my favorite gift ideas I found while browsing the Internet.
1. The Yule Monty is the ultimate Soap & Glory gift set with nine full-size products, perfect for anyone who loves Soap & Glory. It normally retails for £60 but this week it is featured as Boots ‘Star Gift’ retailing for £27. This price will run for one week only from today until December 19th. I’m planning on heading to Boots straight away to get my hands on one. They sure will sell out quickly.
2. Kate Spade ‘Tie one on’ bangle $78. This bow tie bangle will jazz up your beloved one’s Christmas outfit.
3. Jouer Sparkle & Shine 4-pack $58. Those glitzy packs are perfect as stocking fillers or party favors. Each little box contains a mini Jouer lip gloss, a hair tie, a necklace, jewelry bauble, a bookmark, and a party horn. They would make luxurious party favors for either your Christmas or New Years celebrations.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Kerry pouch $75. This two-sided nice or naughty pouch lets your presentee decide how they behaved this year.
5. A.I.J. 18ct rose gold bow ring €490. If you want to splurge a little this year, any girly girl would love receiving this beautiful sparkly ring. Myself included ;)
6. Lili Radu two-tone shopper €399. Made from the finest calfskin leather, these shoppers are a classic must-have while the bright colors and color-coordinated tassels give it a modern look.
7. Jo Malone Rosewater & Vanilla from the Cologne intense collection £100 for 100ml. The fragrance is described as ‘delectable turkish delight’. For me it is a sweet, powdery scent with a woody note to it. If you are not sure what would be the right fragrance for someone to get, go for a body butter or scented candle from Jo Malone. You can never go wrong with Jo Malone!
8. Skinny Minimergency Kit $24. It includes 21 beauty, fashion and personal care essentials, such as safety pins, bandages, hairspray, stain remover, sewing kit, double-sided tape, etc. all in a stylish little kit. This would be the perfect gift for someone who is constantly on the go, to overcome their daily beauty/fashion emergencies.
9. Illume Boulangerie Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon candle from Anthropologie €28. Make someone’s home smell like Christmas cookies all year long.
10. Ayurveda Collection from Rituals €37,50. A wonderful gift set for spoiling someone you love.
What have you bought your loved ones this year? What is on your Christmas wish list this year?