This post might be a little late but now that we are welcoming warmer temperatures in Vienna, my assortment of beauty favorites, that comprises quite a few coral tones, might make more sense. What can I say? I guess I have been desperately waiting for spring ;)
Read on to find out about my makeup favorites for the month of February.
1. Essie nailpolish in Master Plan. A beautiful light gray color. Nothing more that I can add to that!
2. Jouer tint in Whisper and highlighter in Feather from the Blushing Beauty Palette. This little palette has been my trusted travel companion for a while now and the tint and highlighter duo are always in my purse. If you want to know more about (and see more) about the Blushing Beauty Collection have a look at one of my previous posts here.
3. Clinique Chubby Stick in Curvy Candy. I love Chubby Sticks and this is a beautiful light pink color with a slight peach undertone, perfect for waiting for spring to come along!
4. Physicians Formula Happy Booster in the ‘color’ Warm. A beautiful coral toned blush with shimmering particles that give your skin a nice, natural-looking glow and the hearts are just super cute! :)
5. Soap & Glory™’s Thick & Fast™ Super Volume Mascara. This mascara has been my new favorite ever since I got it in the Yule Monty gift set. I wasn’t too impressed at first, but I have quickly grown to love it.
6. Alverde brow pencil in brunette, available at DM. I’ve only recently started filling in my brows and have been really liking this pencil.
7. Jouer crème eyeshadow crayon in Rococo. It is very handy as it is so easy to apply and the color is a lovely sparkly, champagne tone.
What beauty products have you been loving in February? Let me know in the comments below.