April has been a month of lots of rain in Austria, staying in and reading (because of aforementioned weather) eating lots of chocolate eggs and bunnies (maybe that is why I needed a new pair of jeans?).
These are a few of my favorite things for the month of April
1. Kinder Eggs. Basically what I have been eating this past month! They are filled with a cacao and milk cream inside a thin layer of crispy waffle, covered in chocolate! Unfortunately they are only available during Easter. But don’t you worry about me I have been stocking up! ;)
2. Tina Fey – Bossypants. Amazing book! It hasn’t happened to me in a long time (or not even that I can remember) that I have been actually laughing out loud while reading a book. My favorite chapter was the one about the cruise, if you have read it you know what I’m talking about ;) I love how Tina Fey brilliantly conveys situational comedy and she is just awesome and hilarious!
3. L’Occitane Relaxing Pillow Mist.The mist smells lovely of lavender and helps me relax. This spray together with the Himalayan Detox Bath Salts from Therapie are my unbeatable combination for a good night’s sleep. I also like to use the mist on long-haul flights to make the plane pillow smell like home.
4. Uniqlo Ultra Stretch Jeans. While in London I got a new pair of jeans.. which I didn’t need. But they are so soft and comfortable that I couldn’t resist. And I like the dark gray wash, I didn’t have a comparable one in my closet (which is always a good excuse!).
5. L’Oréal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil. L’Oréal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. First of all, these are ridiculous long names for two very simple products! The cleansing oil takes off all of my makeup and does not dry out my skin. It does not leave a greasy finish and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I found that it comes off very handy when removing eye makeup. I simply rub it on my eyes and wash it off with my hands or a clean towel. I cannot vouch if it works equally effective with waterproof eye makeup as I never use it.
The micellar solution has been my fellow travel companion. It is basically all you need. If I’m lazy I like to use it in addition to makeup wipes to get rid off that last bit of eye makeup. I cannot say if it is a dupe for Bioderma as I haven’t tried the latter one, but definitely budget-friendlier.
6. Moo Mini Cards. Another favorite this month have been my Moo Mini Cards. Moo is a UK-based company that prints unique, premium business cards and other advertising material. Moo puts an end to boring business cards, offering endless design-printing varieties. The quality is amazing (very thick paper) and their customer service superb! The mini cards are about half the size of regular business cards and I found that they were more fun and ‘laid-back’. Use this link to get 10% off your first order.
7. Ferragamo vintage cross-body bag. I found this beauty for €30. She is dark green, the leather is buttery soft and has the perfect size for my day and night essentials. And if you haven’t noticed, I think that the ribbon logo on the front looks like bow! ;)
What products have you been loving lately? Please comment below.