My summer vacation in California has sadly come to an end and as you will be reading this, I will be sitting on a plane heading to Florida before going back home.
I have been traveling so much these past two weeks that I feel like I have become a pro at packing. I have reduced my beauty and skincare products to a minimum and kept everything travel-size, in order to have my essentials on hand and also be able to bring them with me on the plane.
And since I like to take a sneak peek in other people’s makeup bags, I thought I would show you what’s inside mine and share with you my travel essentials :)
BEAUTY & SKINCARE PRODUCTS
- L’ Occitane hand cream
- Hand sanitizer from Balea
- L’ Occitane pillow mist. I spray this on the pillow on the plane and in the hotels. It relaxes me and smells of lavender.
- Carmex lip balm
- Travalo perfume atomizer, filled with Peony & Blush Suede from Jo Malone
- Kiehl’s In-Flight Refreshing Facial Mist. Amazing! It refreshes and moisturizers your skin and smells of geranium.
- A small pot filled with Clinique Super Defense SPF 20
- Balea face wipes
- Inflatable neck pillow from IKEA
- Sleeping mask (from an airline)
- Urbanears headphones
- Makeup bag from Charlotte Tilbury (similar one here)
- Pink fuzzy socks for the plane (similar here)
Please bare with me while I’m going through all the photos I have taken on my trip and organizing everything before starting to write blog posts about our Cali adventure. I can’t wait to share with you some amazing memories! For now you can keep up with my adventures on Instagram :)
Before you go, please make my day and follow me on Bloglovin.