Raspberry Chocolate Cups
Recipe type: Sweets, Snack
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 250g dark chocolate 70% (vegan)
- Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- For the raspberry puree, defrost the raspberries and blend them. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve and mix in the icing sugar. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Use a small spoon to coat the sides. Freeze the cups for 10 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has harden, spoon in ½ tablespoon of the raspberry puree. Freeze for another 5 minutes.
- Cover the cups with the remaining chocolate. Refrigerate once more, until the cups are thoroughly chilled.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe by Bowsessed™ at http://bowsessed.com/raspberry-chocolate-cups/