A while ago, I was tagged by the lovely Jordana to reveal 20 Facts about me on Instagram. It took me quite some time to actually come up with 20 of them but here they are and I hope you enjoy some very random facts about me! :)
- I’m most productive in my PJs.
- I also bake about 90% of the time in my PJs.
- I hate bananas. I can’t stand the taste and texture and will detect even the tiniest piece of banana in a smoothie.
- I’m a big Martha Stewart fan! I love watching old episodes of her show.
- One thing on my bucket list is to see The Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon live. I came very close in New York and even had a chance to get my hands on a standby ticket, but then then the show taping was cancelled because Jimmy Fallon welcomed his second daughter. Congrats Jimmy!
- I could eat Mac and Cheese every day! My favorites are the shell pasta with Velveeta cheese.
- I know all the words to the movie Clueless.
- When I drop something I will try to pick it up with my foot, even if it takes longer than just picking it up with my hand.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday because it brings the family together!
- I always wanted to have a pet, but now that the travel bug has hit me, it is hard to combine the two.
- I’m shy and it takes me a long time to warm up to people.
- I need quiet me-time to recharge and don’t mind being by myself.
- I love making lists, even though I am chaotic.
- I not sure if I hate packing or unpacking more.
- I could easily leave my suitcase unpacked for weeks and live out of it. I may have done this in the past until I was forced to unpack and re-pack for my next trip..
- My daily uniform consists of jeans, a t-shirt, cozy sweater, chunky scarf and Chelsea boots.
- I only sing in front of my fiancé.
- I HAVE to eat all the crumbled cookies first and save the “pretty” ones for last.
- Put me in a baking supplies shop and I will feel like a kid in a candy store!
- My favorite view is New York City at night.
Feel free to name 20 facts about you in the comments. Or just tell me about a weird/funny habit about yourself. I would love to get to know you a bit better as well!
Don’t be like the rest of them, Darling!